Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Still waiting


Well, I am still waiting for the part to arrive from California. I discovered they shipped it late last week, so hopefully, it will arrive tomorrow or the next day.

In the meantime, Joey came over and helped John change the oil in the little car. Although I'm not real sure why we need to change the oil. We seem to be putting a couple of quarts in the little car every couple of hundred miles. It's not burning any oil, but it sure does drip from the rear main seal.

I decided to check the mileage on the little car and discovered that I had put a little over 400 miles on her during the month of May. I think with the trip to Athens, GA plus the other touring activities during the month of June will probably top May's mileage.

So, I still wait and hope . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment